Releasing this trusty all original unpolished cap gold 45GS back into the wild! It's in good condition, inside and out. Medallion looks great, movement in great shape, some wear on the case but nothin too bad for a '69, dial is very clean with only the slightest warmth patina at some angles. Serviced September 2018, worn sparingly since then, quickset date function and manual wind all fully functional.
Included in the set:
* 36mm Grand Seiko 4522-8000, dated March 1969
* Short 18/16mm RIOS1931 Tan Ostrich-Calf (gold HR buckle)
* Short 18/16mm Hadley Roma Brown Gator-Calf (no buckle)
* Regular 18/14mm Dark Brown Reptile-Calf (gold buckle)
* 18mm Green/Red/Black NATO strap
* One golden "Seiko" tang buckle
* Two used golden deployants
Asking $1,200 shipped CONUS for this fine example of Taro Tanaka's "Grammar of Design" in a precious metal casing.
(will consider trades down for steel GS -- or possibly Seiko, if it's very clean and