FSO Carefully collected watches, some with extras, some with papers, but all complete packages and in fantastic shpe, basically without any marks.
Prices are in Euros and include paypal fees & shipping within EU.
I will only deal with members with feedback and can show feedback of my own.
All watches work great and were carefully chosen when purchased (alignments, timekeeping).
Not desperate to sell, so will not sell at a loss. Reason for selling is a grail coming my way and need to clear some funds. But i really love each and every single one of them, and will not give them for free just so that some other guy can flip them at profit. These are priced for the guy that likes them and gets them for himself.
1. Deep Blue Master 2000 ETA2824 10Y- 550 Eur (pelican box, extra borealis orange rubber strap)
2. Zelos Hammerhead Bronze Grey dial - 450 Eur (wodden box, extra leather strap)
3. Gruppo Gamma Vanguard Bronze - 400 Eur (original box, stamped card, extra stingray blue leather strap)
4. Casio GWN-Q1000 Quad Sensor Gulfmaster - 350 Eur (original tin, papers)
5. Luminox Atacama field 1922 - 250 Eur (original box, papers)
Thanks for lookimg and hapoy to provide more pictures & info upon request.
Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk