Hello. I am offering NEW&UNWORN Seiko SLD005P1 ScubaMaster Professional ISO 200m diver from 1997. in full set - world's first fully automatic analogue Depth Sensor watch!
Ultra Rare & Collectible, comes in full set with box and papers (wrist shot 7inches/19cm, only for illustration). Stickers still on backcase.
In the 90s most diver watches were digital but Seiko decided to redesign an prove all of this can be done with an analog watch and made world's first fully automatic analogue Depth Sensor watch! Amazing achievement and piece of rich Seiko history. Automatically measuring up to 59m deep, basically is everything a professional diver need. This truly is an example of functional beauty.
This watch was limited release in a series of serious tool watches equipped with pressure sensors released by Seiko in the 1990s. This series included 2 versions of the ScubaMaster (SLD005 & SBCP001), LandMaster (SBCN003), MarineMaster (SBCN005) and CruisingMaster (SBCN001).
SLD005 ScubaMaster as the world's first fully automatic analogue Depth Sensor watch was recognisable and used, among others, by French Navy, German Federal and also by the US Navy (Navy Seal).
Diving scale is smartly used to measure depth up to 60m so it can also be used as a time scale. Dial is rich and deep, layered, bezel is smooth and cathedral hands stand out from other hands (9 in total) so time telling is not a problem. Generaously applied lume on indices is still potent as can be seen on photos. Analog dial makes this watch also a great sporty casual piece for everyday use.
- 1997. year of production, discontinued,
- 46 mm w/o crown, 52mm L2L, 15.6mm thickness, 22mm lug width, drilled lugs,
- screw down crown at 3 for time&date settings, other scuba function buttons at 2, 8, 10 + alarm,
- uni-directional 120 clicks bezel,
- black multilayer dial with generously applied lumed markers,
- analog quartz caliber Japan 7K52-6A10 (pressure sensor at 9),
- sapphire crystal,
- dual time function,
- diving measurement functions: full automatic measurement of diving data, current depth, maximum depth, average depth, diving time and time submerged for the last two dives, recording of log data, warning functions, rapid ascent warning, extra measurement range warning, abnormal measurement warning, rotating bezel, can measure elapsed time such as diving time, surface interval, battery life indicator, etc.
Original yellow box with manuals, card, tag, original unworn rubber strap, strap changing tool. Even comes with outer yellow card box. Trully a full set.
Tested for water pressure and condensation like a true ISO certified diver should. However, didnt tested it and cant offer any warranties on that (more then 20yrs ago).
This piece is a pretty rare vintage in the market right now, especially in NEW condition. A musthave for a serious collector and Seikoholic...
Asking price is 1500
(PayPal). Shipment to be discussed (DPD, DHL, GLS, ...). Watch will be shipped from EU (Croatia).
Trading possible in EU. I am interested in:
Seiko tuna SBBN013/015
Fortis B-42 Cosmonauts Chronograph
Sinn U1 SDR (ETA preferable)
(I dont need perfection, but watches offered FT should be in good condition)
This is a private sale. No warranties and returns please.
Please let me know if you have any questions. PP or Viber/Wattsup: +385955440337.
Thanks for looking,
Poslano sa mog FRD-L09 koristeći Tapatalk