Up for sale is my Baume & Mercier Classima 10214, purchased new from an authorized dealer in the Caribbean.
Box, papers, warranty card (out of warranty), and original receipt included.
Box shows some signs of wear, but is overall in good shape.
- Automatic with date Sellita SW200 26 jewel movement
- 38 hour power reserve
- 40mm diameter polished stainless steel case
- blued hands
- Original brown alligator strap in 95% condition with adjustable triple folding deployant buckle
- Sapphire crystal and sapphire crystal display caseback
- silver opaline dial with guilloche
- box and papers included
The case has some very light surface scratches, mainly on the left hand side from where a leather bracelet rubbed against it. Again though, it's very light and very hard to see.
No real dings or deep scratches and I never changed the strap for the watch, so the lugs are mint.
Dial, crystal, and hands are perfect and the watch keeps excellent time.
Originally purchased for $1,880.
Asking $1,050 shipped and insured in the CONUS.