It's been a long and fun journey but I must get off the hoarding train now. I am putting up a major chunk of my collection up for grabs..
Few points to remember -
- Prices are rock bottom already but I'll listen to reasonable offers.
- I baby my watches obsessively, any signs of use, scratches or blemishes are mentioned.
- Prices include worldwide shipping..
- Payment via PayPal only.
- Multiple purchases get further discounts so look at my other listings.
- Only Trade considered is if you want to buy out everything in exchange for a Tudor, Omega, Panerai, Breitling. Will gladly add money on top in that case, as per need.
- Tons of references available on Facebook groups and WUS.
- Keep in mind that I am going to end up with almost nothing. I am footing all international shipping costs ($30-50 depending on destination and package size) Plus all PayPal fees (Plus currency exchange charges Plus bank charges), hence my listed prices are well judged all things considered.
- PM me for more information, pictures, and discussion.
- Please read the descriptions, otherwise half my correspondence is spent explaining what is already mentioned here.
- All sales are final, no returns, no refunds.
Up for sale is a wonderful wonderful watch, and I wouldn't be selling it if I weren't moving away from micro-brands.
H2O Orca Dress case, fully brushed finish. Case has minor hairlines all around, specially around the lug screws.
This has the now discontinued and rare 60 sec Lumed steel Bezel insert.
ETA 2824-2 keeps time like a champion.
Full kit, all links, tools, water resistant box with foam.
Extra H2O white top grain calf leather strap
Extra H2O White natural rubber strap
Extra H2O black top grain calf leather strap with orange accents.
Sent from my Cybernetic Implant