Track Season is approaching...
2013 Triumph Daytona 675r - Tricked out for the track + all Road parts stored and available (stock fairings and exhaust).
* Runs like dream - as you think it, the bike seems to be doing it.
* Down once on Track:
Slid at ~20-30mph on the track.
replaced broken levers.
Track bodywork and sliders show some cosmetic scrapes.
* Never down in street bodywork.
Track Setup (All work done by Catalyst Reaction):
* K-Tech Race suspension (Ktech Cartridge Kit 25ISDS w/ springs)
* Full Exhaust - Elena Myers Hindle Carbon Exhaust
* Power Commander 5
* Racing clutch (Barnett clutch plates)
* Racing Brakes (EBC 447HH GPFAX)
* 520 RK Chain & sprocket quick acceleration kit 15/49
* GPR Steering damper
* CRG brake and clutch levers
* GP Shift Quick shifter
* Factory Pro Shift Star
* Hot Bodies track fairings - painted white and red
* AFM Safety wired
* Silicone Hoses
* Kickstand still in place
* Original OEM 675r red and white bodywork
* Original OEM
Bike is presently set up for Track.
Street Fairings are boxed up.