3rd owner, purchased in July 2015, with odometer at 1,356 miles* and now has 4,724... ***NOTE**: odometer mileage has been noted as "not actual mileage" on the title. *Previous owner said odometer blanked out when the battery was low and he tried to start it using a non-Ducati battery charger (it happens, google "Ducati Monster odometer reset itself"). * The bike had approximately 5k actual miles on it at the time this occured, so it should have around 10,000 actual miles now. *Wear and feel appear to coincide with this estimate, and is only on the third set of tires.
Since I've owned it, I've made the following upgrades:
- Installed K&N air filter
- Replaced oil temp sensor with new
- Replaced original dark tank with silver/black tank from S2R1000
- Repainted tank, side covers, front fender, front windscreen fairing, rear tail cover, belly fairing- tank and tail have minor scuffs
- Carbon Fiber rear tire hugger
- Reflashed stock ECU with race program (for K&N and full Arrow system).
- Fuel injectors professionally cleaned/matched by ProFlow.
- Valves adjusted, belts replaced and fluids flushed by Melillimoto Ducati in Ocala, FL at 1356mi (about 3300 miles ago, so still easily within recommended adjustments)
- Diablo Rosso IIs installed by Ducati of Jacksonville around 2000 miles, plenty of tread left.
- Aftermarket adjustable clutch/brake levers
- bar end mirrors
- Ducati OEM battery tender
- Installed Mosfet FH020AA Voltage Regulator (stock location, no/low heat)
- HID low beam
- Tail chop, installed integrated turn signals and brake light
- OEM 2005 Monster owners manual in mint condition
Also have the following parts to either sell separately or negotiate in with sale of bike: (pickup only in Jacksonville, FL or will consider buyer-paid shipping)
- (4ea) ignition coils, all work and were purchased used off 2007 w/ low miles.
- (2ea) ECUs with S2R800 stock maps loaded.
- (1ea) glossy black windscreen fairing for 2003-2007 Monsters.
- (1ea) glossy black tail cover for 2003-2007 Monsters, incl hardware.
- (1ea) clutch cover in used but like new condition and gasket for 2003-2007 Monsters with hydro/slipper clutch.
- (1ea) original matte black ducati monster tank with rubber feet on bottom and latch hardware on top, no pump or electronics included.
- (1ea) oil cooler with stainless lines, 2003-2007 Monsters (no damage or leaks) - $130/ea
Bike runs great, has a couple of minor scuffs, but in overall excellent condition. *No test rides without MC endorsement on license. *Title in hand. *Recently bought another bike and dont ride the Duc much these days. *She needs to be ridden and I need some garage space, so here we are. *Thanks for looking.