2005 Subaru STi
Platinum Silver Metallic
Selling for $19.5k (with all mods below)
What you see is what you get. No hidden stories. No issues.
- This is my third STi.
- Bought the car used when it had 21k miles.
- She was used for one season of autox in SCCA STU class.
- Anyone that knows me that I am very particular. I've taken great care with this car (and with all my other past/present cars). While this won't win Concourse, it is a very clean car for it's age.
- The car is sitting under an all weather car cover at the moment. Miles will not increase much.
- Price is for all parts below. I can reduce the price if I remove parts such as the Recaros, Enkei wheels, steering wheel, etc.
- I know I'm missing a lot of things with the car. I'll go over it and continue to update this ad.
- I need to take it to the dealer to fix AC. Had the AC fixed last summer but it's acting up again. This will be fixed at my expense before the sale.
- The inside lip of the rear flare has a crack. You can't see this from looking outside. You need to get on the ground and look up.
*I will have updated/detailed photos this weekend.*
- Wingless trunk. OEM trunk with STi wing included.
- Fake limited lip. Has a crack on corner. Fixed with zip ties. Gives it character.
- WRX side skirts. OEM STi side skirts incluced.
- Recaro SR7 blue seats. This is my favorite mod. OEM seats included.
- DAMD steering wheel. OEM steering wheel included.
- STi aluminum shift knob with 2" extension.
- Schroth Quick Fit harness.
- Weathertech mats (front)
- Feal revalved struts with zerk fittings.
- RCE black springs.
- Gold GR BBS wheels with 245/40/18 Continental DWS.
- Enkei PF01 with 265/35/18 RE71R.
- Tuned by EFI Logics
- Cobb Accessport v2
- IAG air oil separator
- Cobb intake with airbox
- Grimmspeed port and polish header
- TurboXS downpipe
- TurboXS exhaust
- Rotella oil every 3k miles
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.