- DSG - S2T black paddles
- 119k miles
- Bi-xenon headlights
- Cloth interior
- Premium sound
- Plastidipped Detroits & emblems
- New head, timing chains and service done 10k miles ago at Lyndsay VW (tensioner went out)
- 2 brand new tires up front, rears are about 50% tread
Listing for my brother who is the second owner and purchased the car at 14k miles.
This is a super clean MK6 and will make someone very happy for years to come.
A few small issues:
- Scratch in front lower bumper, minor crease in drivers side front fender and small scratch on drivers door (pictured)
- Leaking a small amount of oil from the rear main seal.
Not causing any issues but should be addressed along with a new PCV valve within 10k miles.
- Satellite radio module does not work
- Sunroof has been temperamental.
It didnt close automatically so it had to be manually closed and hasnt been opened since.
Functions as a nice moon roof though!
Located in Northern VA
Text Alex with any questions 703-599-2125
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk