FS is Helm Komodo just delivered in new condition. This model is sold out and this white dial/black bezel was the first to get snapped up. Also included is the additional Helm rubber strap I ordered separately. This is a great watch, but after receiving it and taking the plastic off, decided its a catch and release. If youre into lume, this is freakishly good. Pic below is take in daytime and could land a small plane. Below are the specs as taken from Helm site.
* Brushed 316L Stainless Steel.
* Diameter (12H to 6H):. 40 mm
* Diameter (9H to 3H, with crown):. 45 mm
* Lug to Lug:. 47 mm
* Lug Width:. 20 mm
* Height:. 15.5 mm (including domed crystal)
* Brushed 316L Stainless Steel
* Seiko Instruments NH35 (Automatic Mechanical)
* Hacking and Manual Winding Functions
* Accuracy:. -20 ~ +40 seconds/day
* Beats Per Hour:. 21,600
* 24 Jewels
* Power Reserve:. 40 Hours
* Lume:. Super-LumiNova BGW9 or Light Blue
* Hands:. Luminescent Hour, Minute & Second Hands. . . . . . . . . (Super-LumiNova BGW9 or Light Blue)
* 316L Stainless Steel
* 120-Click, Unidirectional Rotation
* Diameter:. 40 mm
* Removable / Interchangeable:. Yes
* Insert:. Stainless Steel with Black PVD Coating, filled with Super-LumiNova BGW9 or Light Blue.
* Double -Domed Sapphire with Colorless Internal Anti-Reflective Coating
* Stainless Steel Bracelet and FC1 Clasp with Brushed Finish .. WATER RESISTANCE:
* 300 m / 30 atm / 990 ft
* Tested in accordance with ISO 6425:2018
Price is $295 shipped CONUS and that is the price, no wiggle room given its out of production and cost quite bit more with the rubber strap.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk