FS is a Bremont DH-88 Limited Edition in impeccable condition. The DH-88 celebrates the de.Havilland DH-88 Comet, Grosvenor House, the aircraft that set a phenomenal record-breaking flight from England to Australia. Specs taken directly from Bremont site:
* Calibre 13 1/4 BE-54AE automatic chronometer, 42-hour power reserve
* Hardened polished stainless steel Bremont Trip-Tick case construction
* Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
* Alligator strap with pin buckle to complement case material
* Limited to 282 pieces
* Calibre 13 1/4"' BE-54AE automatic chronometer, 25 jewels, Glucydur balance, Anachron balance spring, Nivaflex 1 mainspring, 28,800 bph, 42-hour power reserve. Each Bremont DH-88 Limited Edition rotor features some of the spruce plywood used in the original 1934 de Havilland Comet Grosvenor House.
* Hour, minute, second, date at 6H, chronograph small counters with seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours, 24 hour GMT hand.
* Hardened polished stainless steel Trip-Tick case construction with scratch-resistant DLC treated case barrel with vintage style crowns. Case diameter 43mm, height 16.2mm, lug width 22mm.
* Exhibition type with integrated flat crystal, secured with 5 polished headed screws. Engraved markings with specific limited edition serial number.
* Metal dial with fine opalin matt black base colour decorated with period Arabic numerals, opalin silver white sub-dials with DH-88 designation. Flat polished nickel rounded hands with Super-LumiNova centre fill.
* Domed anti-reflective, scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
* Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres.
* Chronometer rated to ISO 3159 standard.
This is a unique watch for aviation and Bremont collectors and the list price is reviewed in these articles:https://wornandwound.com/introducing...-age-aviation/https://monochrome-watches.com/bremo...h-specs-price/
I acquired probably the most complete collector package around for this watch including an extra Bremont strap, leather portfolio case, 34 keychain, card, stickers, Bremont sack and book of the history of the de Havilland aircraft signed by the founders of Bremont.
Price is $6400 via wire transfer, shipped CONUS only.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk