I'm sadly selling my trusty 2008 Triumph Sprint.
* 25,500 miles
* Triumph top and side boxes (only top box shown)
* Heated grips
* ABS breaks
* Wired in battery tender connector (tender included)
* Annual service at Munroe Motors a few months ago
* Registration through Jan 19
* Triumph axle stand (but I'll have to dig it out of storage)
In good cosmetic condition, a few scrapes on the luggage from being nestled up to a wall. It's been stored in a mixture of garaged and outside under a cover. There's a small ding in the front wheel (damn SF potholes) but it's been there for a few years without any problems, and Monroe didn't seem too worried about it.
Hoping $3,900 doesn't sound too unreasonable.